The Greater Milwaukee Foundation works in partnership with those who are committed to ensuring greater Milwaukee is a vibrant, economically thriving region that comprises welcoming and inclusive communities providing opportunity, prosperity and a high quality of life for all.
Super Host opportunities
On the Table represents an opportunity for organizations across community sectors to convene. Consider how your organization can use On the Table to focus the energy and passion of your stakeholders – volunteers, donors, staff and those who benefit from your programs, products and services – to advance your mission. Super Hosts commit to convening three or more tables on Oct. 17.
When we come together as a community to listen to and learn from each other, we have the power to impact both individual lives and whole communities.
We invite you to lend your voice to this important conversation.
To learn more about engaging multiple tables as a Super Host, call 414.376.8253 or email onthetableMKE@greatermilwaukeefoundation.org.
Marcus Hotels & Resort Super Chat
Marcus Hotels & Resorts is hosting a Super Chat in the Grand Ballroom of the Pfister hotel. 25+ local influencers holding 25+ table discussions in one place. The event is FREE to attend. Each guest will receive a complimentary breakfast. 7:30am-10:30am See the list of Table Hosts and Topics and JOIN A TABLE DISCUSSION TODAY!
You can also join NEWaukee’s community dinner in the Rotunda of City Hall. Its table will be set for any and all guests interested in individual and collective discussion about improving the quality of life in our community. Register here if you will be joining the NEWaukee On the Table community conversation at City Hall.
UEC and the Interfaith Earth Network will host a discussion over a potluck dinner about spirituality and the changing natural world. Everybody is welcome! Please register online to secure your spot.
Super Hosts (as of 10/11/17)
- Alive MKE
- Betty Brinn Children's Museum
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Cardinal Stritch University
- Convergence Resource Center
- CORE El Centro
- Dominican Center
- ERAs Senior Network
- Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- GE Healthcare
- Greater Milwaukee Committee
- Hispanic Professionals of Greater Milwaukee
- Hunger Task Force
- Interfaith Earth Network
- Islamic Society of Milwaukee-Brookfield
- Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Marquette University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Milwaukee’s Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- Milwaukee Global Shapers
- Milwaukee Muslim Women's Coalition
- Mueller Communications
- Museum of Wisconsin Art
- Next Door
- One Circle Forward
- Ozaukee Economic Development
- Palermo Villa
- Pathfinders MKE
- Public Allies
- Rester Associates Training & Consulting
- Rockwell Automation
- Rotary Club of Milwaukee
- Safe and Sound
- School Sisters of St. Francis
- Solutions Unlimited
- St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care
- Tikkun Ha-Ir of Milwaukee
- Tricklebee Café
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Urban Ecology Center
- Urban Economic Development Association of Wisconsin (UEDA)
- UW-Extension office of Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha
- VISIT Milwaukee
- Waukesha County Community Foundation and Ellenbecker Investment Group
- Waukesha County Community Foundation and Waukesha County Technical College
- WestCare Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Community Services
- Women's Fund of Greater Milwaukee
- YMCA of Metro Milwaukee
- YMCA at Pabst Farms
- YWCA Southeast Wisconsin
- ZIP MKE and Create Space MKE